BrandsfromItaly is committed to removing products that infringe the intellectual property rights from the website.To facilitate this, BrandsfromItaly has put in place a BrandsfromItaly Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. To avoid any breach of trust between the buyers and sellers, BrandsfromItaly ensures such fraudulent products are removed from the website.
BrandsfromItaly respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to and clear notices of any alleged IP infringement. If we receive proper notification of an IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to have infringed any IP regulation as such. For a detailed term of use of our website, please visit http://www.BrandsfromItaly.com/page/terms
How to report a listing
If you are convinced that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, you may follow the process listed below:
We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent to provide the following details and email it to support@BrandsfromItaly.com.
1. The content that has allegedly infringed the copyrights need to be identified and described in details.
2. Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing, is located on www.BrandsfromItaly.com with the adequate particulars in the likes of product ID / website links of the infringing products (in case of copyright infringement) (Note: BrandsfromItaly is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
3. Your address, mobile number, and email address.
4. A statement by you that you have substantial reason to believe that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
6. Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
7. Trademark certificates or photos of the infringed intellectual property needs to be attached by way of evidences.