What are the delivery charges?
We have fixed delivery charges in each product. Since sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In charging a nominal delivery charge helps them meet the logistics costs.
Why does the delivery timeline differ according to the different sellers?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the date the order was placed and the anticipated date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays, this too is factored in to the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Its 30 days, after order gets confirmed. Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days are not inclusive of public holidays and Sundays. Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
● The Seller offering the product
● Product's availability with the Seller
● The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Are any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales tax) levied on the purchase I make via BrandsfromItaly?
The price listed on every item on our website is all inclusive and final. There are no hidden or additional costs involved over and above the price that you see enlisted. However, one should note that there might be delivery charges are fixed no varies seller to seller.
What is the reason behind the varying estimated delivery time for each seller?
The estimated delivery time for the products is 30 days but depend on the individual sellers, it can be before or after as well depending on the courier service. Delivery period depends upon the product availability, geographic location of the Seller, the shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to- deliver in your location. Please enter your default pin code on the product page only once to know more accurate seller delivered product on the product page itself.
Why do certain sellers refuse to deliver the products in my area?
Whether your location can avail of our delivery service or not depends on
● Whether the Seller ships to your location
● Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
● The availability of reliable courier partners in your location At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion. To know whether the product can be delivered to your location, please enter your pincode on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time). If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.